THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
...GODDESSES AND GODS IN PAIR...>
...MORE GODS THAN GODDESSES...>
...ONLY MALE GODS BUT MANY...>
ONLY ONE GOD...>
A NEW PHILOSOPHICAL AND SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE (Ó RIKARD IN GRASS MONTH THE YEAR 5290)
2-4° WARMER PER DAY
CAUSED AN ECONOMIC SHIFT
AROUND THE YEAR
COMPUTORS, CHIPS, SYSTEMS OPTICAL CABLES, GLOBAL INTERACTION, WIDER COMMUNICATION
30% OF ALL REGISTERED COMPANIES IN USA ARE NOW OWNED BY WOMEN. AN INCREASE TO 40-50% IS EXPECTED (PLS NOTE, NOT TURNOVER)
FORCED CULTURAL INFLUENCIES FROM THE COMMON MARKET CREATES A NEED TO LOOK FOR THE ROOTS, THE ORIGIN OF HISTORY
UNEVEN OWNERSHIP OF WEALTH WILL CHANGE.
96% male ownership and 4% women ownership will be at least 70% male ownership and 30% women ownership.
"A NEW PHILOSOPHICAL AND SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE"
This graph shows that the women influence will increase due to increased
women ownership and a shift in
means of communication. Metal, weapens, muscular power will not be that important in the future and
therefore the women influence will eke. Due to the increased amounts of information the "zapping-thinking"
of women will be more powerful in order to survey the enormous amounts of information. We have to start
using the parts of our brains not consciously used.
Facts about the world population
There will soon be 6 billion human beings on Earth. Every second five
are born and two people die, a net gain of three people.
At this rate, the world population is doubling every 40 years and would
- 12 billion in 40 years,
- 24 billion in 80 years,
- 48 billion in 120 years
However the United Nations estimate that will only be 12 billion in 120 years.
800 000 become pregnant every day
200 million couples make love every day
Maximum 24 babies per woman
Globally women get married on average at age 21. This reduces their fertility potential from 15 to 11 births.
Amount of death per day
140 000 people
10 000 violent death
Under hundreds of thousand of years the human population was growing
at a low but steadily increasing rate then in less than 200 years the world
population went from billion. Because the balance of birth has been broken.
Population growth would then start to slow down until it stabilised around the end of next century.
We will soon find out that other cultures will heavily influence both
art, culture and economy.
Europe has been leading the development during many years due to a free flow of information. When the information gap between Europe and other cultures is evened out there only difference is the amount of population. In this field Europe is not competitive.
If we don't radically increase the population to one billion than it will be the end of the lion part of our culture.
Per definition I use Europe as a token for the Western world.
Many of the museums, Prado British Museum, Hermitage Guggenheim Museum
and other will loose their leading role and be degraded to third of fourth
This will also mean a big stroke towards art and economy. The economy will suffer greatly and Europe will loose its top position and perhaps has already lost it.
When it comes to art both the amount of art objects and art theory will change. According to professor Lars Wilks, the art world, according to institutional theory is dependent of the heritage of thought from I.Kant and has riped in Europe during two hundred years.
This would mean that art theory in the actual sense would disappear, and be dissolved.
This performance is aimed not to brake with the Institutional theory, but to help it exist in future.
Only by radically increasing the population in Europe the art theory can survive.
It is of course up the European market to work out a number of tools to increase the nativity in each part of Europe by raising economic funds to parents but also using modern IT tools for parents to keep up with work in order not to loose position in work life.
Art should not suffer due to the fact that shame and nativity has been brought under control by power men that used these tools to govern Europe, all according to Mr. Norbert Elias.
Measures to increase the European population to 1 billion year 2015
1. Economical transfers. Increased support to families.
2. Tax cuts. If you have ten children you do not pay any income tax at all. If you have nine you pay 10%. Shortly 10% cut for each kid.
3. Increased taxation for people without kids. They are using the our
human resources therefore an increase taxation is needed. This tax burden can be eased by the person doing child service, that is helping people with many kids.
4. Scrapping military service organised by the military. This could awesomely effective to every family to every family with four children nor more there would be one soldier to help them.
5. Increased computer support to parents staying home with children should be able to keep track with their jobs at home.
6. The society will take on the support burden during the first three
years in case of divorce. has to formulated so that the rate of divorces
is not increased due to economic reasons because of the transfer of this
7. Largest family competition. Honour and attention.
8. Start the work for cutting down the travelling. Arrange and develop all means for cutting down travelling and commuting that is taking a lot of resources and energy.
9. Planned population growth with a planned growth it will be possible to solve the major environmental problems. Forcing european companies to take environmental considerations and including a target of one billion will also result in products that can compere in all markets in the future.
10. Increased investment in telecommunication and IT. Increased investment in these areas are important to secure a modern society adapting to the ideas and needs tomorrow. Soon there it will be possible to transfer small things and tighter goods through the IT nets, this will decrease the need of transportation.
SO I HOPE YOU FEEL YOUR RESPONIBILITY AND BREED. IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYBODY
TO REGARDINT THESE MATTERS CALL ME.
Never give up, Yours Knyaz Rikard